Thursday, February 16, 2012

KW Family Reunion in Orlando, FL

Just back from the Keller Williams Family Reunion, (convention for the non-KW folks), and I was overwhelmed!!!  What an amazing convention. ( Just let me add here, the Orlando convention center is fabulous! ) The opportunities to learn were incredible.  7-7 every day.   If you wanted to take a class you had myriad choices-overlapping at times.  You know I am exhausted but happy to have gone.  Chris Gardner, author of the Pursuit of Happyness, spoke on Tuesday and we all vowed to stop thinking we had problems!  Did you all know the movie portrayed his son as 5 years old for dialogue purposes but he was really 14 months old when his wife dropped him with Chris?!!  Yikes!  Add boxes of Pampers to the boxes he had to carry around 24-7!
I have pictures to share when I can take a minute to get them off my phone.  Really, a wonderful, educational time.  Thanks, KW!

No comments:

Post a Comment